Friday, January 9, 2009

Professional Nazi

This is, I think, the first script I have uploaded here so it might not make for ideal reading material. A couple of things; New logo lol and some information. I will be eventually making this script and probably "A grim work" into videos with Humans Humans Humans (AKA a few friends of mine) I'll keep you updated on it from here and tell you if we get it filmed. But I ramble, enjoy:

We see a man in a suit standing around, anywhere will do. Somewhere completely unrelated perhaps? Such as a park or beach. He is walking along the beach seemingly uninterested in the camera and is walking along with no regard to where it is.

Presenter

Well, today we have the opportunity to speak to one of these people about the that they do. We are going to the house of one of these men.

Shot of the man turning and walking into the distance. Scene changes, we are now in the house of PROFESSIONAL NAZI. The camera is positioned over his shoulder and we can see the back of his head, a large light or lights are being shined onto the PRESENTER.

PRESENTER

So, what exactly does your job entail? Tell us as much as you can.

PROFESSIONAL NAZI

Well, I'm mostly freelance, it works in a similar fashion that a small business would; I am phoned by someone who requires my services and we arrange the location, levels of racism and method of payment, simple really.

PRESENTER

It's a bit of a taboo subject though isn't it? And I imagine it's been hard keeping yourself anonymous with the current amount of attention on people in your situation.

PROFESSIONAL NAZI

It has been hard, yes, I won't deny that but it comes with the profession I'm afraid and I can't stop any of that from happening. It has always happened, as you would expect, mainly whilst I was on the job but it still affects me, you know?

PRESENTER

Yes, yes. Of course. Now, a pressing question and, obviously we don't expect you to reveal the names of any clients but...well. What type of people hire you? And for what situations?

PROFESSIONAL NAZI

Well, well... All sorts really! People you wouldn't expect to be doing it. I get people asking to go to things like funerals and be racist there or just doing for a stag night or something, you know, for a bit of a laugh, the one I find funniest is the KKK. They ring me up all the time asking me to fill in for them at their silly meetings. I must tell you it is funny there, you've no idea, but you know, brotherhood confidentiality (he laughs)

PRESENTER

Well finally, and sorry if this seems a bit rude but you don't strike me as the type to get into this. Why choose this career?

PROFESSIONAL NAZI

Well, I must tell you now, I am not a racist man and as for the career choice, who said i chose it. It's not the sort of career you choose, you fall into it after failing damn near everything else. No-one chooses the life of the professional nazi.

PRESENTER

Well, thank you for your time.

PROFESSIONAL NAZI

No problem.

Camera fades to black as the interview comes to a close.



No comments: